Tuesday 20 August 2013

Applause for Galliano!!!!

Yesterday Lady Gaga released her new music video "Applause" I have to admit I am obsessed with this song, only hearing it for the first time yesterday I have probably listened to it about 40 times the video view counter on you tube is currently at 8.2 million views so apparently I am not the only one watching it over and over HAHA.

Video credit : LadygagaVevo
As usual it is a feast for the eyes filled with imagery and my favorite FASHION!!!!!!
I was so happy that towards the end of the video I spotted Gaga in the finale dress from John Galliano A/W 2009 with even a reference to the runway show by being in a light tunnel with glitter snow.
video credit from: Fashion Channel

John Galliano A/W 2009 show is one of my all time favorite fashion shows of all time. Its up there with Alexander McQueen A/W 2008 (there are actually a few McQueen shows on my top list) and Chanel Metiers d'Art 2012/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment